280AI data

5Redman8

I had my Encore converted to 280AI and I am in the process of fireforming. After I am done, I plan on developing loads for the 140gr Nosler Btip, 150gr Swift Scirrocco, and 160gr Nosler Accubond.

I have many load manuals but no info with R19 except for some I found on the net. I will reduce and work up.

Any pet loads or other info not commonly found in the manuals is appreciated.

Thanks,
Kyle

Mine loves RL22 and 150NBTs and SMK's.

I'll check data when I get home and post it.

Sorry redman,....sick baby last night,..I will dig that info from the files tonight and post it.

Ok,..for RL22 start at 57.5gr and work up to 61.5gr (I have gotten .3"s from 57.5gr so far) and for IMR 7828 start at 61.5gr and work up to 63.0gr

I have not worked this ladder up again since my set-back and rechamber,..so I have to forego giving any more accuracy load info since it may not be the same.

The 140-150gr NBT's and SMK's are simply on fire in this caliber,...but I think my barrel may be a hummer which could be why I am so fond of this chambering.

Thanks,

Still fireforming and will do some pressure checks this weekend. Then, I will work up some test loads and shoot on the next apporpriate day.

Kyle

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.