270WSM/140grAccubond with RL-19?

Another vote for 66gr of Reloader 22. With the 140 accubonds I'm getting 3265 fps with 1/2 groups out of my factory 24" SPS. I've taken Antelope and several deer with this load.....it puts the hammer down on anything it hits. I wouldn't hesitate to take an Elk with it. Good luck.

RH

Trying for pics again, Pic 1 of a 3 shot group,
Random
failed AGAIN! ******************(INSERT LOTS OF CUSS WORDS HERE!) Ok I spent a long time learning how to do this and successfully posted pics of my bear on L/R/H, but something aint workin here!

I love most everything about L/R/H, but this picture thing is absolutely REDICULOUS! That being said Im completely computer illiterate, so its probably me, but what a hassle!!!!!!! almost a waste of time to tell folks about groups when you cant even show em off!

Im sorry once again guys. I think Im done posting pics on this site. Its torture to a simpleton like me(and LOTS of others).
P.M. me your phone number if you want me to send you pics to your phone.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.