270wsm 110gr Barnes TSX

Rancher49

I recently bought a Rem Model 7 in a 270wsm. I found a load that is awesome.
140gr Nosler Accubond 63.0gr XMR3100 Win LRM primer Win cases I shot two three shot groups a week apart. Both times the three holes could be covered with a dime.
Now I want to see if I can work up a good load for Barnes 110gr TSX BT.
I am not made of money so I can't just go out and buy 3 or 4 different powders.So I am thinking of RL-19, RL-17, IMR4350. What do you think?
Which one would you pick? Or any other make?

I recently bought a Rem Model 7 in a 270wsm. I found a load that is awesome.
140gr Nosler Accubond 63.0gr XMR3100 Win LRM primer Win cases I shot two three shot groups a week apart. Both times the three holes could be covered with a dime.
Now I want to see if I can work up a good load for Barnes 110gr TSX BT.
I am not made of money so I can't just go out and buy 3 or 4 different powders.So I am thinking of RL-19, RL-17, IMR4350. What do you think?
Which one would you pick? Or any other make?

I got a Rem Model 7 in 270wsm and mine loves the RL-19 powder with both the Nosler Accubond in 140gr and the Nosler ballistic tip 150gr. I tried IMR4831 as well but it like the RL 19. Both my short mags love the Reloader powder for some reason. hope that helps

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.