• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 270 WSM price drop

Truc

I have for sale a 270 WSM 26" #5 Hart Barrel Winchester short mag rifle. The rifle has around 250 rounds max through it and shoots the 150 Sierra BTSP very well. The scope is not included in the price. I will include the brass I have and the dies which are Redding full length and neck dies and the seater die all standard. I will include a box of 165 Matrix bullets and a box of Sierra 150 BTSP. The magazine will allow a full 3" OAL. This action is the cross between control round feed and the push feed. Which means as you push the cartridge forward it jumps up and is caught by the bolt face so without closing the bolt it has captured the round. It comes in a Walnut stock which is fully pillar bedded. The gun weighs around 9.5 lbs without the scope.
Price is $1000.00 shipped to your FFL not looking for any trades. Pic to come soon

Re: 270 WSM Winchester

IMG_0286.jpgIMG_0287.jpgIMG_0289.jpg

I forgot to mention a Sinclair bore guide is also included
shipping is conus only
This rifle shoots the 165 Matrix at over 3075fps
and the Sierras 150 BTSP at 3200 fps
13-3/4" LOP

Good Evening

Just curious if this rifle is still available and do you have any photos of the group sizes it produces. Pls email pics if you have them to [email protected]

Thanks for your help
D

Re: 270 WSM Try it Again to sell reduced price

What I failed to mention is Clay Spencer of Spencer Rifle Barrels did the barrel work and the rifle shoots to 1/2" at 100 yds. Clay is a Benchrest gunsmith that does excellent work, here is a link http://spencerriflebarrels.com/

Last edited:

I also have a Houge pillar stock if anyone prefers that over the walnut stock for the WSM

any chance you would just sell the 165 matrix bullets

You are not the first to ask and no not interested in selling them.
But then again I'll sell them for $900.00 and throw in a rifle :)

Bump to top********* Make me an offer I can't refuse*********

The twist is a 1-10" and the magazine will allow 3" OAL, the Matrix 165 has an OAL of 2.925".
Curtis

Back up to the top got my new 270 caliber rifle and still want to sell this one.
new one is a 270 STW

spencer does great work an has an outstanding reputation. And the price is hard to pass. If I didn't already have two 270 wsm and a 270 wthby I'd have to take it. someone is going to get a sweet deal

Recent Posts