• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 270 win for sale

remingtonman_25_06

I am selling my rem 700 bdl 270 win, 22" bbl. Its a very nice shooting rifle. Shoots .75" moa out to 800 yards with a couple different bullets. I just dont need it anymore and wont shoot it much since my 25-06 is getting back to me. There is a couple gouges in the stock, other then that, its good to go. The trigger has been worked on by me down to just over 2lbs. I can send the brass and shells with the rifle. Id like $350 + shipping.

2506rmg.jpg

PS. I've never sold a rifle over the net, so someone might have to guide me through it.

A couple of points to remember if you sell to someone you don't know.

Personal checks do not "clear" when the bank says they do. It may take up to two or three weeks for your bank to figure out that there are no funds behind the check. However, they will credit your account usually within 1-3 days. Many people beleive that is "cleared" but it is not. Your bank goes after YOU, not the person who gave you the bad check. Ask for a money order or Postal Order. A honest person will not object to that.

That is a nice price on the gun and if I wasn't already knee deep in gun projects I would buy it.

Remmy,
I would also look at the persons former post to see if they are prooven here. Also, my buddy received a cashiers check that was fraudulant. It was taken by the bank clerk and everything. A few days later the bank called him and said that it was fraudulant. Just be careful and know who you're dealing with.
Brandon
P.S. That is a kick *** price on that rifle

I have a few other pics, but my computer is being really slow. I'll try to get them to you ASAP. I"m not the original owner of the rifle, so cant tell you how many rounds have been put through it. I can tell you I've put about 200 through it is all. It shoots great, you wont be dissappointed at all. I'm bout ready to leave for a evening bear hunt, so I'll be back on later and try to get the other pics for you. Thanks for the interest.

If you are selling outside of your state of residence, you can only ship to a licensed ffl dealer. Buyer must send you a copy of the ffl license to ship to. Ed