• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

270 sporter taper barrel blank

Timnterra

I'm Building a classic hunting rifle and I need a 270 caliber barrel 1-10" twist with a sporter contour.

I also am looking for a left handed McMillan stock or similar in a sporter bdl style condition isn't that big of a deal because it will be sanded down and custom painted anyway.

It may not be what you are looking for exactly- but I have a McGowen 24" Rem Mag Contour blank-- it is threaded 5/8x24.

The two 'buts' are: it is fast twist 1-7.5 and it is octagonal-- I was going to build a 'modern' classic 270win but that project is potentially evaporating.

It may not be what you are looking for exactly- but I have a McGowen 24" Rem Mag Contour blank-- it is threaded 5/8x24.

The two 'buts' are: it is fast twist 1-7.5 and it is octagonal-- I was going to build a 'modern' classic 270win but that project is potentially evaporating.
That's definitely not what I expected and probably won't work for this project but it might be cool for something else. I've always thought an octagon barrel would be cool. Send me a pm with pics and a price

Recent Posts