• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 270 AM barrel

philny1

Have a 270 AM barrel with about 400 rds down it. Threaded for brake--brake not included. Pics available. With dies, about 50 169.5 gr Wildcat bullets and 100-150 Rem brass. What do you have.

? what do you need

Hi I'm in Australia and think it would be great to play with and burn the last 1/2 of the barrel out what do you need?

Cheers Bill

Also interested. What are you looking for in trade. What are the particulars on the barrel, i.e.-manufacturer, twist, contour, length, etc. Drop me a PM and we can talk.

Barrel

Also interested. What are you looking for in trade. What are the particulars on the barrel, i.e.-manufacturer, twist, contour, length, etc. Drop me a PM and we can talk.

Lilja 30" plus threads for brake, fluted, Sendero contour. I beleive the twist to be 8. Doesn't like the 195 Wildcat, still shooting the 169 sub moa.
The barrel is with the gunsmith thats building my Edge. Should have it in hand again next week. I'm doing this from memory--good way to get in trouble--fast.
Looking to upgrade my RF, any optics, guns, horses, cows, chickens. Willing to come up with cash difference.

?????????

Hi Phil what are your thoughts?

I would like to pull it out in an F Class comp at 1000yds to 1200yds to see what they all think.

Cheers Bill
Australia

Hey guys.....

Phil is a bit under the weather and may not respond quickly.

Give him a few days and I'm sure he'll get back to you.

Thanks Joel

Hey guys.....

Phil is a bit under the weather and may not respond quickly.

Give him a few days and I'm sure he'll get back to you.

Thanks Joul wish him the best to get well.

Cheers Bill
Australia

how much do you want for the barrel?

He offered it to me at a more than reasonable price. Sorry, I don't remember what that price was. I believe there was some extras also.

I shudda jumped on it but my barrel is showing exceptional longevity via the bore scope. I'm impressed!

If you are even half way interested I recommend you jump on it.

Barrel and accesories

Hi i am waiting on the cost of shipping as i said i will take it a few weeks ago as soon as he gives me the postage cost the money will be o the way.

CHeers Bill