264 win mag in Sendero

dgr416

I heard that Remington is bringing back the Sendero and the 264 win mag is one of the camberings.I have to get one of these.I hope they are getting betterr at putting them together.I have two Ruger 77 Stainless Mark II in 264 .Thje 26" barrel will help get all you can get out of a 264.I was thinking about making a weatherby Acfcumark in 264 till I saw this.

IMO that would be one fun long range rig, add a Jewell and rock and roll.

Long range chucks/yotes and lopes would not be safe in Big Sky Country...

Mark D

The Senderos are possibly the best factory rifle you will ever come across. If you want a 264wm, heres your chance. Im ready to pounce on one but am waiting for local dealers instead of dealing with one in PA who is already taking deposits.

I wish it would bring back the 246 for good.Its too good a cartridge to lose.I have shot some 3/8" groups with my Rugers with lapula bullets.I always neck down 7mm rem mag brass cause I get it so cheap or just free.I was impressed with the 264 on pronghorns and a whitetail I shot.I always wanted one and finally got two now I will have three.

Yea, we have a local dealer who gets some money from me on a
monthly basis, I almost have another Varmit rifle out, I'll just continue the payments in advance for the 264. It's alot
like drugs except my eyes aren't red & I still have my teeth. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.