• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 260ai on Stevens action

Medic08

I have a 260ai that is built on a Stevens action. It is bedded into a Bobby Hart Long range stock with pillars installed also. The barrel is a stainless shilen select match barrel that is 26" long. I think it is a varmint taper. I believe it is an 8 twist. I has a rifle basix savage 2 trigger that is set at about 5oz. It currently has no mag box installed as I ran it single loaded. It also does not have an ejector installed because I don't like to lose my brass in the field shooting hogs. It has around 250 rounds through it. I can include loading dies and 2 full boxes (100ct) of 140gr Sierra match kings in the deal. Price is $625 shipped without dies and bullets or $750 with. Pics on request. Scope, mounts, and bipod not included. I would also consider a decent quality 1911 in trade. Sig Scorpion and Springfield loaded models as an example.

20140812_211636.jpg

20140812_211644.jpg

Still available? I'm also from SW PA. About 30 minutes south of Pittsburg. I'm very interested in your Rifle. Thanks