I had some parts laying around the shop, and was wanting a good practical 600 yard gun so I built a 260 throated for 140's with a no turn match chamber. I put the barrel on my demo Rem action that I leave on the counter to show customers action "blueprinting" and sako extractors. I had a sporter HS stock that sat on the shelf for the better part of 6 months. The Brux was a #6 8 twist cut at 24". No bedding yet just bolt into the HS. Thought I would shoot it before blast and coating. Had some 123 grain scenars loaded up as fireform loads for my 260AI. This 260 will be a nice little practical walking deer rifle with some legs for that occasional long range shot. Shoot #1, and clean with Boretech Eliminator, adjust the Weaver Tactical onto paper. Finish up the cleaning with 2 drops of Kroil on a patch. Shoot #2, Push 3 Eliminator patches down the bore over the next 10 minutes. Dry patch and then a Kroil patch. Adjust the Weaver once more. Shoot the next #3-#7, because I was already tired of cleaning. Including the first bullet out of the clean bore, the group went under .300" WOW. I even loaded #8 and was going to go for a 10 shot group, but changed my mind as I looked through the scope at that nice little group. And all this off the bench, bipod and rear bag, and no load development, I think I got a keeper. I'm going to bore scope the barrel tomorrow before cleaning to see where and the amount of fouling in the barrel.