26 Nosler????? !!!!!

I was told Sat. that there was a misprint and the 26 is actually 1-8 with a 26" barrel. Having shot the 264wm for years I am very excited to get one of these.

130's at 3400 would be fun but I was thinking about the heavy pills like the 160 matrix.
If I were thinking of shooting them I think I'd have a talk with the manufacturer and see what they recommend for a twist rate at these velocities. I'm guessing it should be able to push them at or slightly above 3000fps.

Come to think of it if anyone is shooting them in a 6.5x300wby or 6.5STW they could probably give us a good idea.

If I were thinking of shooting them I think I'd have a talk with the manufacturer and see what they recommend for a twist rate at these velocities. I'm guessing it should be able to push them at or slightly above 3000fps.

Come to think of it if anyone is shooting them in a 6.5x300wby or 6.5STW they could probably give us a good idea.

Matrix recommends an 8 twist but I to would be interested to hear from the guys running bigger cases. I am hoping 3100 would be possible.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.