26 Nosler????? !!!!!

If Nosler indeed submitted the 26 Nosler to SAAMI, then cartridge/chamber drawings should be available soon. As I understand it, the submission was back middle of last year.

However, SAAMI has yet to post drawings on their site...

I bet Dave Kiff has a reamer print... Wouldn't be surprised if Whidden had a print as well.

I ordered a reamer from Kiff yesterday.
That sounds positive.

I spoke with Nosler's head rifle guy for a good while this afternoon.

According to him they are on track to have everything ready to roll out, rifles, ammo, brass, everything the first couple of weeks in March. I'm assuming then they also have a deal with at least one of the die makers to have reloading dies ready at the same time.

He also said they'd be releasing load data at the same time.

They really do seem to be putting a lot into this.

Something tactical. I will get it when I get to my computer. Not high quality but will make it go bang. They are lymans.

Thanks, The lyman's are showing up on Amazon but I think I'll hold out though for Hornady, Redding, or RCBS. Lyman may be ok but I'll stick with what I know.

Good plan. I don't want a 26 nosler but I am sure I will have some one that will, and a gun is not fun without ammo. I can upgrade later.

I am interested in the 26 nosler BUT will wait to see what the first handloaders actually get with available components.

Recently got an e-mail from Nosler promoting a new line of rifles the M48. The only rifles to offer the 26 Nosler are the M48 Patriot and M48 Heritage. They both come with 24" barrels!

So can we assume that the advertised performance with the 129 LR accubond is with a 24" barrel?

Link to rifles: Nosler Rifles...........................................................................

I am interested in the 26 nosler BUT will wait to see what the first handloaders actually get with available components.

Recently got an e-mail from Nosler promoting a new line of rifles the M48. The only rifles to offer the 26 Nosler are the M48 Patriot and M48 Heritage. They both come with 24" barrels!

So can we assume that the advertised performance with the 129 LR accubond is with a 24" barrel?

Link to rifles: Nosler Rifles...........................................................................

Double check the nosler sight. The 26 Nosler comes with 26 inch barrel all others with 24

From Nosler:

Dies are available now from RCBS and will be out very soon from Redding, Lee, etc. RCBS's first run of 100 die sets is very nearly, or possibly completely, sold out and they are running more.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.