• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED .257 Weatherby Ultra Lightweight - LH

coltchris

Selling for a friend; had listed earlier. Informed him price was too high, so listing at significant price reduction.

The rifle is as stated in title & in excellent condition. The only marks I can find on it are the finish rub on the stock comb (see picture) and a slight blemish on the floorplate. It has approx. 120 rounds fired and he is the original owner. Included are (32) new Weatherby cases & (6) once fired, RCBS dies, and (60) loaded rounds (115 gr. NBT w/68 gr. IMR-7828)in plastic cases. Will provide 3-day unfired inspection.

$1025 Entire Pkg.(w/o scope) Shipped.

If broken up, prices as follows:

Rifle only w/rings - $950 shipped.(SPF)
(60)Loaded Rounds - $100 shipped. (SPF)
(32)New Cases - $25 shipped. (SPF)
(1) set RCBS Dies - $25 shipped.

2010-06-19013.jpg

2010-06-19012.jpg

2010-06-19020.jpg

2010-06-19018.jpg

2010-06-19014.jpg

IMGnt price reduction

Last edited:
How did it shoot with the load you've come up with?
Why does the gun show so much wear for only 120 rounds?

The gun doesn't show much wear; in fact, very little. The wear mark on the stock comb is fairly common on these stocks according to input I've had from forum members on other sites. Other than that, there is a very slight mark on the floorplate. As noted in my post, this is not my gun. I'm selling for a good friend who had shoulder surgery on his left shoulder. As far as the load goes, it also is not mine, but his load. I can vouch for the accuracy though, as I took it to the range near my house and shot (3) quick rounds; first shot was 3/4" from the next (2) that were touching! The owner informed me the first shot from a clean barrel was always about a 1/2" off. The only reason I fired it was because I want to buy it myself, but unfortunately, can't come up with the cash right now. If it doesn't sell for awhile (couple months), I will buy it. Your probably aware the this gun alone wholesales for over $1400.