• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

25-06 Ackley

Dasher

This is a very nice custom mountain rifle, built By Dean A. Zollinger of the custom gun makers guild. It is based on an 09 mauser that is completely worked over Inside and out. It is completely surface ground and sqare bridged with custom bases and Conetrol projectionless rings. Dave Talley checkered bolt handle. Blackburn custom trigger. 25" Hart stainless barrel turned and derippled to Dean's contour. Stock is all hand made from laminate blank with Jerry Fisher steel checkered butt plate and steel pistol grip cap. All hand checkered. Very nice rifle and new would cost over $3500. Has been used on a couple of deer hunts but in very good condition. Have dies and brass that go with it. scope not included. Will sale for $1800. If interested contact me at [email protected]. Also have afew more pics if desired.
Thanks, D

evan053.jpg

evan056.jpg

Last edited:
Dasher, I have been looking for a Zollinger rifle and my search led me here so I joined the forum. Are you still actively posting here, and is that rifle still available? I will try to email you. Thanks. --Jeff

That rifle was sold quite awhile back.
I do know where another Zolliinger rifle is though. It is a custom Ruger #1 in 264 Win Mag. Very nice and engraved. A Freind of mine owns it. Fired very little. I think it would be in the neighborhood of $9k.
My email is [email protected]

Thanks for responding. The Ruger is a bit too far out of reach for me right now, but I appreciate the info. I am a relative of Dean's, so I have wanted to add one of his guns to my collection for quite few years. Hopefully, one that's more affordable will turn up sooner or later on the 2nd-hand market. :)