• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 25-06 & 270 brass, die set

earlcurtis67

.270;
- 57 pcs. of R.P. head stamp,neck sized,2-3X fired,prepped, 11 of wich have primmer pockets uniformed. all have been F/L sized ounce, and only neck sized there after.
- 17 pcs. hornady "frontier" head stamp, 1X fired, F/L sized, prepped
- 14 pcs. "winchester" head stamp, nickel plated, 4 or 5 X fired, may need to be annealed, no prep.

25-06
- "winchester" head stamp, nickle plated, 19 pcs. 3-4 Xs fired,not sure how they were last sized, prepped, 4 of which need the shoulders bumped,
- 18 pcs. F.C. head stamp, 2-3 Xs fired, F/L sized, prepped, primer pockets uniformed
-21 pcs. "hornady" head stamp, 2-3 Xs fired, f/l sized, prepped, primer pockets uniformed.
RCBS F/L die set, 25-06
I realize this isnt the most ideal brass, but thought maybe someone could get some use out of this stuff. I would prefer to sell/trade as a lot or by caliber. I would consider a trade for some .243 brass and/or a set of .243 dies. If the brass or die set isnt what I've advertised, I will work with the purchaser to make it right.
I will ship the brass in indivdual bags marked as i described as above. please ask any questions, thanks E

Recent Posts