Finally was able to get some longer distance shooting in this morning. I was mainly concentrating on the 115g VLD's out of my 25-06. Previous testing at 100 yards with RL-22 showed mediocre results, however they were 5 shot groups. I went back to 3 shot groups as this is a hunting rifle. 50g RL-22 shot the best at 100 yards, so I decided to load a few there, and also at 50.5g. I am using Win brass, Fed 210 primer, and bullet seated right at the lands. I also loaded up 1 load that duplicated the 50g RL-22 load, but the only difference I did was a primer swap which happened to be the CCI 200. I figured that might or might not help, only way to know is to try!! I"m glad I did I also shot the 300 WBY w/200g AB w/83g IMR-7828. I pulled the 1 shot which was low, and was not to happy with that. Might work on this load at 400 a little later. The group was 5.5". 50g RL-22 w/fed 210 shot right at 2 1/4" which is just barely over 1/2 MOA. 50.5g RL-22 w/fed 210 shot a whopping 8" which is just plain horrible for this distance, which is 2 MOA. Amazing what .5g powder difference can do. 50g RL-22 w/CCI 200 shot right at 1" which is just plain awesome. 1/4 MOA at 400 yards, I'll take it any day of the week. I just may use these 115g VLD's afterall!!! I didn't cronograph this morning as I was just shooting for groups/accuracy. I'll definately be loading them up with the CCI 200 primer and checking velocity, however with the Fed 210 and 50g RL-22, there right at 3025fps. Curious to see how the velocity changes with just the primer swap as accuracy was cut in half!!!