• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 24X Tasco Repair

If yours is a 6-24x, it looks like new they go for about 150 bucks and it might make sense to buy another one by the time you ship, insure and pay for repairs. other that that maybe check the dealer locator on the Tasco website and contact several to see if they know where repairs might be made.

Found a company out of Miami, Fl. ABO they repair tasco scopes for $35 base price parts extra if needed. Found them by typing Tasco repair in my browser. There turn around time is 6-16 weeks kinda long but I think this is to cover thier butt. I talked to them they will completly check the scope out for that price Tha it will be as new when returned (Internally) My scope is a Japenese 24X target scope very good . the problem windage wont move. With any adjustment will remain same POI. They said with the problem I describe won't cost very much more if any additional cost. Japenese Target scopes are hard to come buy and they bring a good price as they are in demand. Lou

Lou, once you get it back let us know how it went for you.