• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 24X Leupold Mark 4

KentReeve

SOLD.............

For Sale:

Leupold Mark 4 16x scope bumped to 24x by Premier Reticle and having Premier Reticle 1/4moa target dot crosshair. It has target knobs and a ton of elevation and windage. I bought this scope new from Premier around 10-15 years ago and hardly ever use it. I mostly use iron sights, have used a scope in 3 matches in last 5 years. This scope has a 30mm tube, and you'd have to look very closely to tell that rings have been on it. I've removed the rings so you can see this. The blued steel windage adjustable Millet rings are included.

Scope purchased from Premier and all work done by Premier, so their warrantee applies should it ever be needed.

Also included is a very nice hand crafted cedar carry box having brass handle, brass latches, and brass hinges, foamed lined, made especially for this scope.

Sunshade tube and Butler Creek flip open lens caps are included.

Complete package $1375. If interested, please click on my name and send EMAIL instead of PM, as I don't get on the web often to check PM.

Kent Reeve

Last edited: