• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

243 for the wife or daughter

Christmas is coming, still here for $750..
I have brass, dies and bullets for a .243 but no rifle. Hmmmmm.
I don't need it but you're tempting me. Somebody please buy this little rifle so I don't have to ponder on it!

I am in the same boat as having fun. That and explaining that fan y stick pattern to the guys at the lease until my 6 year old is old enough to hunt.

After my daughter told me she couldn't abandon her rifle for it I thought about repainting it and using it myself but figured someone had to know a lady looking for a starter nice functioning rifle. Itd be a pretty neat little rig for the right person.

I am in the same boat as having fun. That and explaining that fan y stick pattern to the guys at the lease until my 6 year old is old enough to hunt.
Maybe it's my age talking here but that little rifle would look nice in anyone's hands regardless of gender in my opinion. The size and weight are perfect for a milder recoiling, light weight carry rifle which a lot of folks are looking for. I generally make it a point not to make fun of someone who is carrying a loaded rifle...

Recent Posts