240 gr Sierra MK

bailey1474

<strong>SPONSOR</strong>
Since the place I work is a distributor for Sierra, I decided to try some of these in my 300 RUM. That is until after the lady that does our ordering called and informed that they were $160 a box /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif!!!! We get some decent discounts but even w/the discounts they were over $100 for 100 bullets!!!!

Richard: I know you'll read this @ some point. I guess that's what I get for not being loyal. If nothing else it sure gave me an appreciation for what your doing. I know you'll make me a better bullet @ less than half the price /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif!!!

Yo Bill,

Isn't that for 500????

BTW ya otta move up from that 300 PWM (peckerwood magnum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif) up to a 338 then you could shoot some of Richards 252s. Pretty awesome.

I'm kinda feeling sorry I don't have one of those 270AMs but there is something in the works that is more to my needs at the moment. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Maybe next time I'll do a little research before I stick my foot in my mouth /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif.

If I was to order 500 of these little jewels, would anyone want some if they would not shoot in my gun?

Hey Bill,
Ive got 50-75 or so here youre welcome to if you'd like. Jimm and I will be headed across I-40 monday evening on the way to a p-dog shoot, or Im out your way about every other week. Id be more than happy to drop them off.
let me know.

That would be great!! Of course I'll probably just find out they work well and then I'll be out of them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif.

It will give me a good opportunity to use the Pressure Trace system for load developement though. Send me an email [email protected] and we'll hash out the details.

Thanks,
B.J.

BJ -- well that was funny to watch...glad you got the qty. straightened out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

They ONLY sell them in 500ct i believe

Let us know how they work out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

JB

[ QUOTE ]
BJ -- well that was funny to watch...glad you got the qty. straightened out

They ONLY sell them in 500ct i believe

[/ QUOTE ]

Somebody has to fill the role of the village idiot!!! I must say that is one of the more retarded moments I have had.

Does any one else have some they will part with? So I can load develope.I already tried to order some from the local guy. But was put out by having to buy 500. And he couldn,t tell me when they would come in. Thanks.

Remington,
Bill is getting what I have, but I know somebody who might have some.
Email me privately.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.