• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

22K hornet dies

I wish you luck! I looked for a month, the only ones I found were the set of reddings on flea Bay for 100...... they are still listed. I almost broke down and bought them but mentioned to my brother that I was looking for a set and he had some stashed for a future project.
I also have been hunting down TCU dies that you're looking for which has been another tough one.....Hornady sells single sizing dies for reasonable-several on GB and EB sites but you still need a seater. I found a universal 25 cal seater and a TCU Bushing die to cover me. I have meet a couple contender collectors/sellers through this search, I'll try message them and see if they have any 6.5 die sets for sale.

I wish you luck! I looked for a month, the only ones I found were the set of reddings on flea Bay for 100...... they are still listed. I almost broke down and bought them but mentioned to my brother that I was looking for a set and he had some stashed for a future project.
I also have been hunting down TCU dies that you're looking for which has been another tough one.....Hornady sells single sizing dies for reasonable-several on GB and EB sites but you still need a seater. I found a universal 25 cal seater and a TCU Bushing die to cover me. I have meet a couple contender collectors/sellers through this search, I'll try message them and see if they have any 6.5 die sets for sale.
Appreciate that

Let me check the load room. I believe I have an RCBS set

ALSO midsouth has some in stock from 72.00 for a two die FL set, and a 3 die set at 120.00

Last edited: