• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 223wssm 243 wssm

ogallala_1

I have for sale a winchester model 70 coyote in 243 wssm with about 250 rounds down the tube can get it to shoot around half an inch with right load comes with bases. Open to offers on trades would like $550 dollars cash. I also have a winchester model 70 stealth II in 223 wssm I would like to trade or sell it likes to shoot 60 grain nosler partitions around a half inch. Asking $550 including bases. less then three hundred down the tube. I also have an encore pro hunter frame with a custom shop 218 bee barrel and or a custom shop 6mm ppc barrel for sale. Both barrels have bases and would even break the set up. I am looking for a wsm action or short action for next build would even trade for a stock or optics. PM me for details or pics. \

Thanks John

No matter the bad press, the 223 is an awesome cartridge boys. This is a good price. Pushing those 60 grainers it's about the most perfect rifle for anything that roams the southern states.