223ai 700p 9 twist manner & seekins dbm USO st-10

Discussion in 'Guns For Sale' started by hitemhard, Dec 7, 2009.

1. hitemhard

hitemhard Well-Known Member

I just got this from JasonK alittle while ago and I just don't think it is going to work for me. I have gotten spoiled by my other adjustable stocks and custom actions. I will probably regret selling this because it is a sweet little rifle.
    Description
    Factory 700p 223 action with badger bolt knob and a factory 9 twist barrel that has been reamed out to 223ackley by r-bros. and they also cut the barrel to 24" and threaded it to 1/2x28 for a suppressor. it has a old style rem trigger. it is bedded in a manners msc-t3 in tan, also has seekins dbm with 2 mags. you can seat 75gr bullets easily in the mags it is a sweet system. it also includes a shooters ridge pivoting bipod 6-9" bipod, and a black eagle stock pack.
    Price is $1375 1300 shipped
    Price w/USO st10 $2475 2250 w/o rings
    I would be happy to seperate the barreled action or just barrel for the right price (make offers). also open to trades especially nxs or uso moa/moa scopes. I will add cash for the right deal.
    Pics
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. hemiallen

hemiallen Well-Known Member

Nice gun.

Have you shot it? Dies available, any fireformed cases?

How light is the stock Remington trigger?

Thanks

Allen

3. hitemhard

hitemhard Well-Known Member

shoots 69gr. black hills well. keeping dies for surgeon build, could sell 100rds fireformed lapua brass to buyer.trigger breaks clean at right around 2.5lbs.