• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED .221 Fireball - Remington 700 LVSF

Status
Not open for further replies.

AfghanDM

Awesome little gun, no recoil. 7 rounds of factory Remington premier accutip fired through it. Did a great job on a large raccoon that was violating my calf feeder! Factory recoil pad is gummy, as they all were with this run. Remington will replace free of charge, just haven't gotten around to it. Otherwise, a very clean weapon!!! I have the box...
It currently has a Zeiss Conquest 3x9x40 on her. Sighted in ready to go with 53 rounds of factory new Remington 50 grain Accutip-v boat-tail. I can ship the rifle/scope in a plastic hard case and ship the original boxes (scope/gun) separate. Ammo of course will have to go UPS. Bipod not included. Will split if not interested in the scope. $1250.00 for everything, shipped and insured. FFL must accept from individual w/DL or purchaser picks up the transfer fee.

Send me a PM with an offer I can't refuse... It's Thanksgiving week so I can be had...

2 hours east of DFW near Longview.

Bump to the top... getting motivated to move it. Wife saw the credit card bill for the 22-250.

Status
Not open for further replies.