• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 22" Brux 1:10 twist 308 AR barrel threaded 5/8×24

Gledeasy

As title statess I have a 22" Brux 1:10 twist 308 stainless barrel that's threaded 5/8×24 at the muzzle (for brake, suppressor, etc.). I bought a 308 AR a while back and this was one of two barrels that came with it. I've decided to keep my 16" barrel and sell this one since the 16" is already installed. The work was done by RW Snyder gunsmithing out of Iowa and will fits the DPMS patterned AR.

I have not shot any rounds through it, the previous owner put ~240 rounds through it. The original owner said it shot great but that the barrel had a couple very shallow (.001-.002 deep) scratches on the barrel chamber that leave a little mark on the brass. However, the brass is still reload-able. That is all I know concerning it.

Barrel weighs between 3-3.5 lbs. using a bathroom scale.

I am including a LHC 3-way Adj. Gas block with the barrel (measure 0.75 inside).

$315 shipped to lower 48

Trade for :
APA DBM for short action
quality 300 wsm/7mm-08 ammo
Ruger 10/22 take down
Perhaps others

what length is the gas system. i have 7mm-08 ammo remington core lokt 140 gr 20 rounds and hornady 139gr sst 60 rounds. also have a defiance dbm bottom. they are 350.00 and it brand new in package. takes ai mags. really nice check them out. one or the other plus cash on the ammo. even trade on the dbm.