22-250 mistake

Ok guys, this morning before going and shooting some factory ammo, so i could have some good fired emptys to compare to, I tried to lower the die even more, and got a case stuck. So, since i don't have a stuck case removal tool, and i was planning on going to see my gunsmith anyways with the above. I gave him the die, he got the case out, had him set it up is his press, ran a case through, and still no, go, had him try a different 22-250 die, and back in business, so i think i have a bad die!!, bought a new set, of RCBS dies, and all is well, all my cases after running through the new dies fit!!
I left him the old die, he said when he has more time( he was very busy) will will look closer at it to see if he can find the problem, and if not send them back to Hornady, for a new one!
So, after all the good tips, THANK YOU, and I guess it wasn't me aftre all, or the primers that were the problem!!

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.