22-250 barks again, and again

Eastcoastshooter375

Stretched the legs again on the 250, bigger targets but more satisfying. 325 yards. They were too close to my groundhog dens.

Full writeup on coyote forum on this site. Figured I'd let you guys know in case you don't browse there regularly.

upload_2019-7-2_22-32-48.jpeg

Keep smokin' those mangy groundhog killers!
Smacked another one yesterday evening. 280 yd shot, should have been simple but stalk of corn opened bullet just before impact. Tracked him back to a brush pile, from the looks of it, he's in there for good.

On my way out, I spotted another one CLOSE but couldn't get to my gun. Gun was on bipods where I crossed divider fence. No gun handy, so I gave it a size 12 to the ribs. hope to never be that close again!

I came upon one of those close ones a few years back; couldn't have been more than 15 feet away. I did have my rifle - a .22-250, btw - and literally turned it inside/out. One of the most gruesome kills I've ever seen.

I came upon one of those close ones a few years back; couldn't have been more than 15 feet away. I did have my rifle - a .22-250, btw - and literally turned it inside/out. One of the most gruesome kills I've ever seen.

Otherwise known as "Pink Mist" :D

Their Mama told them not to run the fields a many a time...
Their siblings say...More food for the rest of us....