• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 215M primers

Dpmj

215M online at cabelas placed a order is supposed to be here October. 28th. Hope it helps

one of my friends had some ordered.. but when he got them they was not the match... but that was around 4 months back... hope they are right this time...
I was going to give it a try but all gone... good luck..

****. Been trying to find these forever and rang in an hour too late. If anyone had a box to spare I'd pay your haz mat shipping to make it worth it.

You ordered 30,000 primers?

You missed the grin?

Lets try again. Ya, and the other 29,000 will go on gun broker for $200/1K. :D

On a serious note, I ordered 3 (for me and a couple others) but it looks like 2 are shipped and the third is on BO until Nov 30. I will still be a bit surprised if I actually receive 215M primers since these have been MIA for A LONG TIME. If they are in fact the real deal then looks like I did receive the last of what they had in stock.

I like this site and most of the posters and if it wasn't for a fellow member giving the heads up I would not have gotten in on the order. If in fact I receive the 215M primers I am willing to help out a handful of fellow members who are in desperate need of a box (100 ct).

You missed the grin?

Lets try again. Ya, and the other 29,000 will go on gun broker for $200/1K. :D

On a serious note, I ordered 3 (for me and a couple others) but it looks like 2 are shipped and the third is on BO until Nov 30. I will still be a bit surprised if I actually receive 215M primers since these have been MIA for A LONG TIME. If they are in fact the real deal then looks like I did receive the last of what they had in stock.
I was wondering if you actually ordered 30k or if you were being a wise guy. I was going to be jealous if someone actually had the time to burn that many primers in the foreseeable future. Hopefully they fulfilled my order of 3k 215m with this shipment they got.