• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 210 vld wanted top dollar paid or trade?

phxb4

Im in serious need of some 30 cal berger 210 vld hunting....I will pay top dollar I have a ton of retumbo that I will trade if you don't want to sell the bergers.

Clint 18103978957

I'm pretty sure I know someone who will trade for Vihtavuori N570 powder if by chance you have access to any in your area? Thanks Dave

Dan Frazier at Jersey Shore Auto Parts (570) 398-4441 Has them in stock.

Do not laugh, Dan sells more berger bullets than anyone. Had a huge trailer full at the PA world open 2 weeks ago.

Gentleman thank you...I will make some calls...are you guys in need of any reloaling supplies I will check the stores here in Phoenix

Oregon Cabelas sold out today haha so I will try the other one if you guys come across any please keep me informed

Perfect what do you want for them and where are you located? Send me your contact info and we will make it happen. Thanks so much
Clint

I need some 210 vld hunting as well pm me if anyone has any to spare after he is taken care of. Thanks