• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 208 a-max at woodburys

With shipping prices like that I can see why they have them in stock. $17 to ship one box of bullets is what I would call exaggerated.

If all these morons keep paying these ridiculous prices we will all be paying them soon. I can't stand seeing everything flying off shelves for outrageous prices.

It sucks, I paid $17 to ship two boxes. These are back ordered until November everywhere else and I'm out of them. So it's over pay or don't shoot. Sorry if that qualifies me as a moron

It sucks, I paid $17 to ship two boxes. These are back ordered until November everywhere else and I'm out of them. So it's over pay or don't shoot. Sorry if that qualifies me as a moron

Not at all. I understand having to pay thes high prices if you are out and have to have it. I am talking about the morons that are freaking out and buying just as soon as it hits the shelf. Sorry for the confusion. If I was out I would be spending the money also.

What a rip off. Granted they are not jacking the actual price up, but they are probably making ATLEAST ten bucks off shipping.