• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

204 Ruger Left Hand

FIGJAM

Hey all - looking for a left handed 204 ruger for my 11 yr old son. Maybe a savage predator or something like that. He has been saving up his money for a couple years and has $600. I can make up the difference for the right deal.

I got my left hand savage 16 in 204 at buds gun shop for under 500 5 or 6 yrs ago. They have savages cheap once in a while. Mine is a shooting 1/2 moa at 300 with only a max load of win 748 and a 32 grn nos bt.

I got my left hand savage 16 in 204 at buds gun shop for under 500 5 or 6 yrs ago. They have savages cheap once in a while. Mine is a shooting 1/2 moa at 300 with only a max load of win 748 and a 32 grn nos bt.
They don't have them for sale anymore...savage had the 16 and a predator in a left had model for a while. They must have been discontinued. If I can't find one used for him I'll probably get him a 223 in the new savage 110 storm

I shoot a vssfII in 204, and he wants the same thing as his dad, nothing wrong with a 223 if thats what we have to do tho:)

They don't have them for sale anymore...savage had the 16 and a predator in a left had model for a while. They must have been discontinued. If I can't find one used for him I'll probably get him a 223 in the new savage 110 storm
I had to watch for a while to find it. They go quick when they discount them.