2014 AZ Elk Tags

rcowan

Anyone on the forum know when AZGnF will post the results?
I'm not giving up hope until I receive the dreaded "Not selected" note.

RC

No idea, but as much as they send emails about tags n such, I wouldn't be surprised if they don't send one soon saying when it will announced. I so wanted to put in for tags this year when I got the email about draw times earlier this year. Since we won't be AZ residents until summer I was afraid to even look at prices for out of state residents.
Hopefully you get drawn. Good luck.

rcowan, just checked today. No results yet. All my choice are Unit 10. Good luck

I sent my app. by mail with a check so will have to wait for results to be posted by AZGFD. Two of my friends had their credit cards hit for the full amount, they are confident of being drawn.

First and second choices were Unit 10 early and late bull but, they hit me for the early cow hunt in October. I'll be hunting on the Big Boquillas Ranch for the 11th straight year. Good luck to all other applicants.

If any one wants any help scouting I'd be glad to tag along. We won't be moved until later this summer. House boss said she'll schedule her work travel around IL's first gun season so that my big hunt is heading to the old hunting grounds one last time in the Midwest.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.