2013 Sendero Price Check

I'll pick it up this Saturday! I was talking to a friend about my search and he had one tucked away that he is willing to part with.... What dumb luck...

So we are going to the range on Saturday to stretch her legs.

Now I'm looking for a McMillan a2/a4 to put it in.
Let me know about the original stock! I'm interested in buying the factory stock!

Did you get one??

I got it yesterday! I went out to the range and shot it. I shot probably the best three shot group of my life, and then the inevitable flyer snuck up on me.. But the thing will shoot.

The guy ended up wanting to keep the stock, and knocked a good chunk off for just the barreled action.

So now I'm hunting a McMillan...

I got it yesterday! I went out to the range and shot it. I shot probably the best three shot group of my life, and then the inevitable flyer snuck up on me.. But the thing will shoot.

The guy ended up wanting to keep the stock, and knocked a good chunk off for just the barreled action.

So now I'm hunting a McMillan...
You should have told him all or nothing... Then sold me the stock. :D

Sorry no pictures yet, been busy..

I fear I may have made a mistake.. It sees the 7 SAUM is not only in the grave, but piling dirt in on itself..

Maybe somebody knows better and could shine some light on this, but it appears to be the case with Remington's brass production.

I talked to Remington and they said they had not intention to run any this year, and it was suspect if they would run it next year.

This is disappointing at best.

Calvin

I have a Remington VSSF in 7mm SAUM. It's my primary hunting rifle for Mule deer and long range antelope. It shoots under 1" groups using 150 gr factory loads at 200 yards. 140 grain shoots more like 6" groups. I love the gun for it's power and accuracy. That being said, I am not sure if it's worth hanging on to or selling as the 7mm SAUM seems to be discontinued. however, finding ammo has been fairly easy.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.