2012 WY Hunt

Foxpro

Several of you guys had corresponded with me two years ago regarding Antelope hunts. I live on the Upper Potomac (Wash. Co) MD. I had hoped to make this years season but didn't work out due to the wife having several sugeries. Fortunately all is well now.

I have been buying P/Pnts for the past two years and now have (2) Antelope + (2) Mulie Points. I would really like to go DIY and plan to camp. I have access to a Coleman Pop-Up.

I've read a good bit on Thunder Basin NGL, and picked up a detailed WY Map
Got one of the last 270 Vanguard's and snagged one @ Frederick Walmart for $300.00. Topped it out with a Mueller 4.5x14. I would definitely consider paying Trespass fee although I'm not sure what the going rate is in order to budget. Also, would I have a fairly good shot at getting a good Unit with 2 P/Pnts? Although I have read a good bit on Goats, I have no idea where to go for Mulie's.

Would appreciate any advance Help as I'd like to prepare well in advance.

Thanks,

Foxpro go over to the "monstermuleys.com" website and post this in their WY forum...you'll get some good answers their too.

Jim

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.