2010 WI Deer and Turkey Expo

Discussion in 'Midwest' started by zuba, Apr 9, 2010.

1. zuba

zuba Well-Known Member

I heard a rumor Longrangehunting.com has a booth at the show. I'm heading out there tomorrow with my dad to hopefully meet Len and check stuff out. I know there are a few LRH members out that way, any of you going to the show? It would be nice to meet more of you!

2. Chas1

Chas1 Well-Known Member

I won't be going but, would like to hear what you thought of it. Have a safe trip and enjoy.

3. Len Backus

Len Backus Administrator Staff Member

This is one rumor that is TRUE.

See you all at Booth #1116

4. zuba

zuba Well-Known Member

I finally got to meet Len, also got to meet one of his sons. And pick up 'Send It 1 & 2' :) It was a pretty good show. A lot of outfitters and guides. I got to meet Greg Miller and he signed one of his bowhunting books for me. PSE had a booth set up and Len and I were able to shoot the new crossbow that mounts on a ar-15 lower @ 400+fps!! It was impresive! I got talked into joining SCI and picked out the new bow I need... And for some reason I left with the urge to find a place to shoot a big russian boar. All in all it was a good day. Matt

5. Chas1

Chas1 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the fill in, sounds like you had a good time. I know zip about bows but 400fps sound pretty fast.