200dollar scope

NeverMiss don't take the as a personal attack

but if you keep playing with cheap scopes you will have change your user name

i have been down this road and believe me even if you have to go without for a

year save and get a good scope it will be worth it.

cheers D

I bought this one about 1.5 years ago:Bushnell - 4.5-14x 44mm - Mil-Dot . Great for the money. The glass in these are very good IMO. As good as a VX2 I was comparing it to.

You can get it under $220 if you use Amazon's price with SWFA's 110% low price guarantee.

It says that the scope does not have zero reset on midway USA. I have looked at this scope before and that is the reason I did not purchase it. Just a thought.

True it doesn't have a zero stop, but they are re-settable. Remove two small screws reset the turret to where you want and tighten it back down. Here's a really good review on that: Bushnell Legend Ultra HD Scope Review

I don't know if you can find a zero stop scope in your price range.

I just upgraded from this scope a few weeks ago. Imo it was the best $190 (on sale) I had ever spent on a scope. Far better than the few leupold vx2's and nikon pro staffs I've owned.
The turrets were accurate and over the 1 year I had it on my tikka superlight 7mm mag with 200 rounds through it, it never lost zero and the turrets never skipped a beat.
The only reason I upgraded was because I got a great deal on a viper hs-lr that fit my shooting needs better. I do regret selling the Bushnell though.

I'm with you bankbum. I've compared it to a VX2, and nikon prostaff and it's better. It was equal to a VX3 that I compared it to at the gun club, except I felt the VX3 had a slightly better eye box a high mag. In the nikons I thought it edged the buckmaster, but not by much (well it certainly beats it in price). I'd be curious to compare it to the new prostaff 5s as I'm hearing some real good things about them. I'd also did get a chance against a Diamondback, no comparison.

I just upgraded from this scope a few weeks ago. Imo it was the best $190 (on sale) I had ever spent on a scope. Far better than the few leupold vx2's and nikon pro staffs I've owned.
The turrets were accurate and over the 1 year I had it on my tikka superlight 7mm mag with 200 rounds through it, it never lost zero and the turrets never skipped a beat.
The only reason I upgraded was because I got a great deal on a viper hs-lr that fit my shooting needs better. I do regret selling the Bushnell though.

How much internal adjustment do these scopes have?

Per midway: Max Internal Adjustment:
Windage: 55 MOA
Elevation: 55 MOA

BTW, it's interesting that we're all discussing ideas for the OP and he hasn't checked in over a week. Hopefully we helped him and he's decided on something that he thinks will work for him.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.