2009 - Triumph Daytona 675 Triple (Tornado Red)

Discussion in 'Other Stuff For Sale' started by C.O. Shooter, Aug 2, 2011.

1. C.O. Shooter

C.O. Shooter Well-Known Member

For Sale: $7200 for the bike/$7700 with the gear!

2009 - Triumph Daytona 675 Triple (Tornado Red). The bike is in immaculate shape with 4520 miles (The mileage may change as I ride it occasionally.) The bike was never laid down, stunted, wheelied or abused. A few parts were painted red to match the bike. It is a great looking bike with an amazing sound. The bike was recently serviced and inspected in April 2011. I had a service bulletin completed (Gear shift selector shaft) and the R/R replaced under warranty. The proper break-in procedures were followed. The bike is still under 2 year factory warranty. All stock parts will be included in the sale. Serious inquiries only please! Must have funds and license in hand to test ride! It should be know, I am still paying on this bike! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me! Thank you for looking.

- Leo Vince Titanium Slip-on & Mid-Pipe (w/TOR Tune)
    - Triumph CF Tank Pad
    - Triumph 1050 Throttle Tube
    - Triumph Leather Arrow Jacket (Size 50 US)
    - Triumph Leather Sport Jeans #3 (Size 40 US)
    - Triumph/Alpinestars AS3 Gloves (XXL)
    - KBC VR-2 Stealth Helmet (XL)
    - LED license plate bolt lights

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 29, 2011
  2. RoyB

RoyB Well-Known Member

Nice!

3. Nahullo

Nahullo Member

bump - very nice

4. C.O. Shooter

Price changed again!

5. zupatun

zupatun Well-Known Member

Great bike! My buddy raced this in WERA East mostly in HW Twins and took a number of wins in this and another class on essentially a stock bike Racing against 1000cc Ducati's! One of the sweetest handling bikes on the planet.

Best of luck, someone should scoop it up quickly!

Matt

6. C.O. Shooter

I could only be so lucky! With a new baby and working different shifts and days off as the wife, no riding for me. I get out maybe an hour every 2 weeks or so! It isn't a matter of being able to afford the bike, just the fact I do not ride it! last year I put on about 3500 miles, this year, less than a 1000! Not cool at all!