2009 Saskatchewan whitetail

Halfdoc

Sometimes its not always because he is the biggest deer you have found.Sometimes its the right time and the right place to get it all on camera.Sorry deer,you walked into this situation. Rifle was the Remington 300 ultra 180 grain.My go to rifle for most game:D
2009wtscenerybig.jpg

2009wtblindbig.jpg

2009wt.jpg

2009wtteambigpic.jpg

Sure:) The rifle season in Sask is a 3 week long season. Loads of time to secure a famed Sask. buck.In therory,lol With my buddy and field host to our show Jay securing a huge deer in the first week on camera. I knew there was a deer to beat.We hunted hard "shopping" for the right buck.Seen some whoppers, but were unble to get the camera in place to make the shot. Well real long story short. This buck stood in a frost covered slough with the sun on his antlers too long,lol. The stage was set for him to become the next "star" A single shot and the buck dissapeared into the reeds. A perfect setting for a nice buck and shot. Once this episode aires on Wildtv here in Canada it will re-run on myoutdoortv.com for you all to watch and enjoy the work of the 300 ultra.gun):D

In the second pic, where the fellow is aiming the rifle, what make and model is the gun and scope? Nice buck, thanks for sharing.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.