2006 mule deer hunt, looking for an outfitter

RDM416

I am planning to book a mule deer hunt for next fall (06). Are there any outfitters on the site, or do any of you guys know of a hunt or outfitter you can reccomend?

I am looking for minimum 160 class bucks and up. An outfitter who understands (or at least don't prohibit) long range shooting (600 to 700 yards or so) is also a definite plus. I would also rather not have the uncertainty of having to put in for the draw on a tag. That has led me to look at Alberta. Montana and some other areas may have guaranteed tags for some areas or outfitters as well.

If there is anyone interested in going on such a hunt, reply as well. Having another long-ranger along is always fun and often educational.

Thanks guys,
I'll check in with Shawn and Tom both. Len, it sounds like you had a good hunt. I've heard and read that CO still has some really good muley hunting.

Gonehunting, I really don't have a preference of where. "Have gun will travel" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts