2006 Dodge Power Wagon

Discussion in 'Trade, Freebie and Loan' started by Ludicrous, Jun 23, 2013.

1. Ludicrous

Ludicrous Well-Known Member

78k miles, excellent condition. HOA issues so its gotta go. Trade for NICE Jeep or 18k cash. SW FL.

[​IMG]

2. gebhardt02

gebhardt02 Well-Known Member

The HOA dictates what type of vehicle you can have? I feel bad for ya so I'll reluctantly offer up a brand new in box Vortex Razor (hasn't even seen light of day since leaving the factory) as a straight across trade.

Seriously though, good luck with the sale, nice lookin truck!

Geb

3. Texote

Texote Well-Known Member

Im confused. The hoa dictates what kind of vehicle you can own? How does that work

4. Ludicrous

Me and the HOA president had a less than polite conversation about the HOA rules. By "the book" a pickup truck is allowed. But he reads the same rule differently. He did say ANY SUV is ok though, maybe I should get this:

[​IMG]

5. Ludicrous

Here is the rule:

[​IMG]

6. Ludicrous

What really gets my goat is he drives one of these:

[​IMG]

But his FL registration card says "utility vehicle" (its a stinkin TRUCK...) and not "truck" like my registration. Never mind the intent of the rule is "Commercial Trucks, Trailers , Boats & Campers". I used to be an auto appraiser too. His Cadillac also has a large dent which he has not fixed in over 5 years, therefore he is on violation of the "vehicle must be in good condition" clause. But F it, I'm tired of fighting with them. The only two speed bumps in the whole community are on either side of his house. Says there is a speeding problem right there. (25 mph zone in a short S curve) The guy gets my blood boiling any time I think about him. BTW them speed bumps don't slow down a Power Wagon much. i can hardly feel them at 55 mph...LOL.

7. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

So I'm guessing my truck and shed would be a no go?

[​IMG]

8. Ludicrous

Broz that's EXACTLY what I'm looking for. Lol. Does the deal include a golf equity membership?

Montana or Wyoming is in my future though.

9. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

You won't be sorry. My biggest regret in life so far is that I waited too long to move here. I should have done it years ago. All my shiny trucks, boats and stuff are gone. But tomorrow I will start a 2 day drive taking cattle to mountain pasture on my new horse. I love it.

Jeff

10. mtnwrunner

mtnwrunner Well-Known Member

Time to get the hell out of Dodge:D:)

Tell you what----I'll spring for the pink paint to paint your house and we'll all pitch in and get you a big ole "don't tread on me" flag so that you can plant it on a 50 foot bright red flagpole in the middle of your front lawn. Oh, can you have a lawn?........

Hope you sell it and move to somewhere sensible.

Randy

11. Ludicrous

I could move next door to the HOA president and take some topiary classes:

[​IMG]

Lol.

12. westcliffe01

westcliffe01 Well-Known Member

"Land of the Free"

I can park my car or truck outside, but if I so much as unscrew the lugnuts or remove the plate, the "ordinance police" could fine me on a daily basis. Of course no-one is enforcing the ordinances right now, but someone with connections and an ax to grind could make the wheels turn if they wanted to. One of the reasons I need to get the heck out of this place... In August I will be closing on some land in southern CO.

13. Mike 338

Mike 338 Well-Known Member

Re: new horse... Good call. Pics?

14. eugenious

eugenious New Member

Pm'ed ya.... Nice looking truck... More pics and info please