2005 Antelope / Mule Deer Hunt

When would we be able to see "said" TV show/video? Sounds like you guys had a terrific hunt. I'm heading to WY today with my Dad, Uncle, and friend. Both Friend and Uncle are LE from Seattle and the friend drew a Mule Deer Tag for northern WY. Dad, Uncle and I are just going to tramp around in the sage and do some fly fishing on the Tongue. Thanks for the story--gave me goosebumps!

Steve?

Ric,
Sorry for the confusion.
The Steve I am talking about is Steve Hugel, out of Pueblo Colorado.
Did you shoot at the ITRC in Aug. of 04?

Re: Steve?

nope didn't shoot it but I wish I had...

colo has some good goats... if it doesn't work out with Steve.. I may have something for ya...

ITRC & Goats

Steve Hugel and I met a bunch of good guys up there (ITRC). I couldn't remember all the names of guys we met and was wondering if we had met you. Steve H. and I shot the course with our single-shot XP-100's. We did it for fun and to see what we could learn.
I'm always open for hunting pronghorns /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I got to tag along on Jims hunt, about a hundred yards behind. I didn't get to see the shot but I knew the loud
thwaaaack wasn't bullet hitting dirt. What Ric failed to mention was (or may not know) that I got a few good pictures from behind. Kind of caught him in a compromising position with Chris and Steve /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif He just crawled on top of them to film. I think Chris and Steve were ok with it, kind of looked a little funny like a dog on someones leg /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

It seems like there is always some blackmail pics /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif or stories /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif with hunts when a group of guys get together /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ut oh... I knew that would come up at some point.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

OK the Derek.. how much to buy the pics.. LOL

Well guys, Ric has been banned by the admins, so if you need to get a hold of him, send email, or contact me to get his email, as he can no longer view the board.

JB /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Wait

Why in the heck was Ric banned from this board?? The man has got to be the most helpfull person I have ever met (online)

Please tell me this is not so! I cant imagine what he would of done to get himself banned???

OK Ric...who did you make cry?

Joe

My sentiments exactly!!!! Whose feathers did he ruffle?
Ric is one of the good guys!!!!!!!!!
I'd like to have him back!!!!!!!!!!Len??? Dave???
I know I haven't posted alot but I sure do read the forums.
Some of the comments some of the members make are sure unbelievable and can't be backed up. Of Ric's posts, I've yet to see one that couldn't be.
Just my 2 cents.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gifGeorge

I'm sure alot of y'all(I'm a southerner) want to see him back. Feel free to chime in.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.