20 moa mounts

Headstrong32

Hello everyone! I have come to the conclusion that finding a mount for a DPMS SASS 308 is quite difficult. I have a vortex viper pst FFP 6x24x50 and cant decide whats the best mount to get to use all my elevation in my scope. 20 moa seems the way to go. Curious if anyone is using LaRue, American Defense, GG&G, ADmount, any response helps or pictures would be great thank you!

Hello everyone! I have come to the conclusion that finding a mount for a DPMS SASS 308 is quite difficult. I have a vortex viper pst FFP 6x24x50 and cant decide whats the best mount to get to use all my elevation in my scope. 20 moa seems the way to go. Curious if anyone is using LaRue, American Defense, GG&G, ADmount, any response helps or pictures would be great thank you!
I've handled just about all of them and the AADMount is rediculuosly awesome. Especially the new model that has in integral bubble level and is lower and lighter than the Gen I version.

FullISO.jpg

300SASS.jpg

I've searched and have come to the conclusion that I am going to by the ADmount to go with a Viper PST. Emailed the company. The owner answered my email and has written up a little on an optics forum. Seems like it's pretty sturdy. Not really meant to be quick detach so may not fit your application if that is a requirement for you. Good luck.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts