20 MOA base for weaver rings

Discussion in 'Long Range Scopes and Other Optics' started by ewallace, Mar 24, 2002.

1. ewallace

ewallace Well-Known Member

I was looking for a 20MOA one pece base for Weaver rings where can I get one of these?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

If its for a Remington M700 action, Brownell's lists 4 different ones priced from about $75 up to about $135, depending on the manufacturer. The Badger Ordnance is probably the best of the bunch for $130-133, depending on the length of the action. You may also go to www.snipercountry.com and check the emporium. Sometimes people post them for sale there. Good Luck!

3. Darryl Cassel

Darryl Cassel Well-Known Member

Crow Mag

The other solution is to use a standard Weaver base and the Burris sight-a-line ring set with the .020" inserts in the rings. About $20.00 or $25.00 I believe.

Darryl

4. longrangehunter

longrangehunter Well-Known Member

The badger ordnance base are picatinny spec. according to their website. Will weaver rings fit properly?

5. Brent

Brent Well-Known Member

I just put a set of those Burris rings on my 416wby, got the optional .020" insert set and used the +.020" in the rear and the -.020" in the front and ended up with .040" tapor total. Worked perfectly. The extra inserts were another $10.00 but worth it for the additional adjustment.