• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

2 Steyr Pro Hunter 3 SX

Daveleeal

I have 2 Steyr Prohunter 3 SX in 300 Win Mag. Threaded barrels. Comes with factory hard case factory pic rail . Both are brand new with cases and boxes. $1000 shipped each.

Attachments

• IMG_7173.png
    IMG_7173.png
    375.8 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_7172.jpeg
    IMG_7172.jpeg
    84.9 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_7171.png
    IMG_7171.png
    339.6 KB · Views: 178
Bump for a great Christmas deal on great rifles. Steyr makes the finest bolt action I've ever cycled. My old 1998 30-06 Pro Hunter action makes new Defiance actions feel loose and draggy in comparison. I know, hard to believe! Steyr also has the lightest and most crisp factory trigger I've ever pulled. It pulls and breaks like a highly tuned old style Model 70 trigger. They also proof test their barreled actions to 120,000 psi, and that radial hammer cold forged barrel is just dead-sexy and they shoot tiny groups. My old 06 has shot sub-moa with every factory load I ever fed it and after bedding the recoil lug in that abs stock it consistently shoots 0.3 moa with my handloads. If you don't like the gray stock, that abs paints up nicely. There's some pics on LRH of my 06 with a new camo pattern I call Woodland Mist. If I needed a 300 WM, I'd be all over this deal like a chicken on a June bug.