• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **2 Premier 5-25 Scopes--Gen 2 XR, Great Prices!!!

jcvibby

Non-Profit Sponsor
OK guys, I just have too many scopes and will let go of these two beauties.
Both of these scopes are priced low for quick sales, so Please post in the thread which you will take, and follow with a PM.

BOTH scopes are in perfect working order, both have excellent glass condition, and you will be happy with either.
I bought both of them new. These scopes are awesome, I think they have the best glass on the market, hands down the best knobs, a super reticle in the Gen 2 XR, 34mm tubes, just awesome scopes. Best of the best I think.
Scope number 1-
Premier Heritage 5-25x56. .1 Mil knobs, Gen2 XR reticle. Mark Parallax, Says premier on both sides of the eye piece.
I have used this scope in three matches this year. Other than that nothing, as I bought it new. But it has seen three matches. Performed excellent as I have expected with this high quality scope. Just a touch of dust around the knobs and such but still in perfect working order.
This scope will come with a Premier sunshade*** ($87)
It will also come with a magnification ring lever***($50)
It will also come with both front and rear covers
It will also come with the box it came in.
This scope retails for $3521 plus the extras
Scope number 1 for sale with the extras for $2725, I will pay for shipping and insurance.

Scope number 2-
Premier Heritage 5-25x56. .1 Mil Knobs, Gen 2 XR reticle. Marked parallax, Says premier on both sides of the eye piece.
I bought this new, mounted it for a couple days, and then put it back in the box. So pretty much brand spankin new.
This scope with come with a Premier ARD***($99)
It will also come with both front and rear covers
It will also come with the box it came in.
This scope retails for $3521 plus the extras
Scope number two for sale with the extras for $2800. And I will pay for shipping with insurance

Here is a link to find out more info on the scopes from Eurooptic.com--
Premier Heritage Tactical Scope 5-25x56 Illuminated Gen 2XR SALE - EuroOptic.com

If you would like either of these scopes, Please post in the thread what you would like, and follow with a PM.
Please POST (I'LL TAKE IT), anything in the thread is first come first serve over anything else.

Cash or USPS money orders

Trades,
I am looking for a high quality 1-8 power tactical scope. MIL MIL only.
Also looking for .223 ammo, and 9MM ammo, a lot of it.......
Also looking for a Left Handed .223 varmint/tactical

eomlh.jpg

2f06161.jpg

vcxr7t.jpg