• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 2 Nikon Monarchs for sale

youngtrout

Hello, I have 2 nikon monarchs for sale. First one is an older 3-9x40 monarch. It has the standard duplex reticle. This scope has been my go to scope for everything, at some point its been on every one of my rifles. It has always held a zero and while I never "dialed" in for shots it always tracked great when it came to sighting in a rifle. Does have a couple nicks and such, glass is perfect. The rubber on the eyepeice basically hardened and broke, does not nurt the function of the scope, I'm sure you can get one ordered if you wanted too, I just never did since its nothing but a little protection from a scope eye. Comes with a clear front butler flip top

$175 Shipped

Second is a newer Nikon Monarch 3-12x42. Its a year old and has the newer side focus. This one has been hunted more than shot. Again, does have a few dings and such. Glass is perfect. Holds zero, just a great scope. Has the nikoplex, both scopes are matte black.

$275 Shipped

Selling to fund another monarch, I'd like to get the 5-20 BDC for my new 7saum build and need to help fund it

Thanks

Attachments

• monarch3-9.jpg
    monarch3-9.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 10
  • NIKON1.jpg
    NIKON1.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 8