2 New Shooting Products from Nikon

Bman940

A lot of guys have asked me when Nikon will have our Spot On Ballistic Program in an Android App, well it's here! Check it out at Android Market.

Also, We came out at 2011 Shot Show and showed off the new Custom Turrets that will be load,cal, and MV specific to your rifle. Available for Monarch and Buckmaster Riflescopes. You can find the down load for this at Nikonhunting.com/spoton/turrets

Hope this info is helpful and thanks to the guys who have been asking me about when it is going to be up and running.

Len,

They almost got it right...

I just had a look at the custom turrets and after filling in my scope, scope ht, bullet/bc, MV, etc... They want me to place the order without giving me a chance to confirm that their drops coincide with my trajectory table and/or dope.

How hard could that be?

Once they do that for me, I may order a couple of sets. But, not without confirmation that it's calibrated correctly.

-- richard

I have had the spot on app for the computer for a while. recently for the android. trouble is the numbers do not always match up for the same load info in both. any reason for this?

Hmmm, if you come across number's not matching up Tyler drop me and e-mail with the info. so I can send it to our Spot On expert. Honestly only time I have had numbers not match up was when a guy had gone in and made other changes he didn't realize. He had raised the height of his scope from the regular 1.5 inches to the middle to 2.5 inches. Again, just drop me an e-mail if you find a discrepency and we will try to figure out why and get it fixed.

Thanks for the post.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.