• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 2 New Leupolds for sale VX-3 and VX-II target

mackgee

Again as always I'm trying to thin out the herd with all of the scopes that I have. I currently have two of them up for sale that are discontinued and hard to find.

First I have a VX3 4.5-14x40mm Matte Adjustable Objective with the Fine Duplex reticle, Leupold part number 66435 absolutely new in the box sealed and ready to go. These go for $599 new, I'm looking for $499 plus $6 to ship it to you priority mail with a tracking number.

Second I have an older model Leupold VX-II 6-18x40mm Target turrets, Matte, Target Dot, and Adjustable Objective, Leupold part number 57100. Again this is new in the box completely sealed. These also went for $599 new, I'm looking for $499 plus the $6 to ship it to you priority mail with a tracking number.

I also have other scopes available if you are looking for something else. Just shoot me a PM and let me know what you are looking for. These are also available on other sites so first come, first serve on these great deals. Thanks for looking and god bless.

Mac