• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

2 New Christensen Arms rifles

Sloverado

I have decided to sell a couple guns I haven't shot. Still on the fence about selling but will see.

First one is a Christensen Arms ELR 338 Lapua. It has a detachable box mag. It's still in the box and could get pics if need be. It will come with a case on Winchester ammo. Also will have new seekins rings and a new Zeiss v6 5-30 duplex scope. Looking to get $4150 for everything

The second one is a Christensen Arms BA Tactical in a 6.5 PRC. It is still new in the box as well. As above it will come with new seekins rings and a new Zeiss 5-30. No ammo with this one. Looking to go $3700 for this one.

How about 2700 for the lapua and ammo no scope or rings and 2100 for the prc no scope or rings

Any interest in selling either or both without the scope&rings? On the 338LM, what are details on the ammo?

Both are new in the box haven't shot. Yes I'd sell without scope and rings. I'll look at the ammo but it's all same lot Winchester 250 grain I'm pretty sure