• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 2 Manners stocks for sale

eldiablo

2 Manners stocks for sale **T5A spf**

Manners T5A. Remington 700 short action. Remington varmint barrel contour. Desert sand color. Mcs-dbm mini chasis that accepts AI magazines.
$1000. SPF

Manners T2A. Remingtion 700 short action. M40 barrel contour. Od green color. Mcs-dbm mini chasis that accepts AI magazines. This stock has some blemishes on the fore end that can be seen in pictures.
$850

I have 1 AI 5 round 308 mag and 1 10 round 223 mag. First buyer gets choice of Mag.
guns032.jpg

guns033.jpg

guns034.jpg

Last edited:
Thinking you should look at your pricing a little bit, I can get the same setup from Manners for $975.00 on the T5A plus shipping of course. The other stock is just slightly below cost from Manners and it has blemishes ? Just my .02. Over 100 views and no replys ? there is a reason. Good luck,

Ranger Jim

The t2a and the t5a are the same price from Manners. The the t2a also has the adjustable butt spacer system, which is a $96 option. It all depends on what 3-4 month wait is worth.

Thanks for the bump!

Nate